As of 2008 researchers of the University of Zurich deposit in ZORA the bibliographic details and a complete version (full text) of all current published scientific works:
- Articles in scientific and scholarly journals
- Book sections (contributions to books, anthologies, lexica or other scientific works)
- Conference items, proceedings (complete articles only; no abstracts, posters or powerpoint presentations). If your conference item is published in a book or journal then please deposit it in ZORA when the book or journal is published and use "Book Section" or "Journal Article" instead. For contributions to proceedings, use "Conference or Workshop item".
- Monographs, including school and text books
- At some Faculties: articles in selected newspapers (please refer to the faculty-specific part)
- Edited scientific works (Herausgeberschaften), usually without full text.
- Working Paper (a complete study published as a scientific research paper within a working paper series)
- Published Research Report (a scientific research report that was published by an organisation or a publishing house, internal unpublished reports are excluded)
- Scientific Publication in Electronic Form (also includes CD-ROM, DVD-ROM)
This list is defined by the Executive Board of the University of Zurich. As ZORA feeds the publication part of the Academic Reports, this list is only expansible in accordance with the Executive Board.
Last Updated on Thursday, 10 May 2012