FS16 - Classes to ZORA and Open Access online
ZORA and Open Access introductory classes will take place in the fall semester. The course is aimed at persons who submit publications to ZORA or those who want to learn more about Open Access.
During the course you will learn ...
- about the publication cycle,
- what publishing costs can occur (traditional publishing system vs. Open Access)
- what Open Access (gold vs. green road) means
- why Open Access is so important,
- why full texts must be stored in ZORA,
- what document version is allowed to be archived,
- what legal aspects you may face.
In addition, the workflow to submit publications to the new ZORA interface will be demonstrated. You are welcome to bring publications of your institution/your department and submit them to ZORA during the workshop. We will help you in case of questions.