OpenAIRE2020 (3rd-Generation Open Access Infrastructure for Research in Europe) is a project funded by Horizon 2020. It will significantly expand in several directions the outcomes of the OpenAIRE and OpenAIREplus projects (2009-2014).
The Main Library University of Zurich is one of 50 project partners in OpenAIRE2020 from all over Europe.
ZORA is OpenAIRE compliant and collects publications from FP7 and H2020 projects, which are then aggregated on openaire.eu and presented with project information and research data.
Watch the 100 seconds video explaining the main features of the existing e-infrastructure:
OpenAIRE in 100 seconds
- Problems and questions concerning Open Access in FP7 or H2020 projects? Ask the OpenAIRE Helpdesk
- Guidelines for research administrators, project coordinators, project officers and repository managers: Factsheets
- OpenAIRE portal: openaire.eu
- What is Open Science?
- Presentations and recordings from all five of OpenAIRE "Open in Action" OA Week webinars!
- The fundamentals of Open Science
- H2020 Open Access mandate for project coordinators and researchers
- Open Research Data in H2020 and Zenodo repository
- Policies for Open Science: webinar for research managers and policy makers
- OpenAIRE guidelines and broker service for repository managers